Repair B779 Foundation and Replace Siding
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 9, 2020|
|Due Date:||Oct 26, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Oct 09, 2020 10:29 am EDT
- Original Published Date: Sep 25, 2020 04:24 pm EDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Oct 26, 2020 03:00 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Oct 26, 2020 03:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Nov 10, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Nov 10, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Z2EB - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF MAINTENANCE BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
Place of Performance:
Dover AFB , DE 19902USA
**9 October 2020 Update: Solicitation amendment 1 has been issued. A second site visit is schedule for Tuesday, 13 October 2020 at 10AM EDT. Please view the attached solicitation amendment for more details.
**29 September 2020 Update: Please be advised that the SF 1442 solicitation has been updated. Box 13A proposal due date is 26 October 2020 and Section L, Questions and Answers due date is 9 October 2020.**
Project Title: Repair B779 Exterior Foundation and Replace Exterior Siding
A. Repair Building 779 Exterior Foundation and Replace Exterior Siding in accordance with the Statement of Work dated 17 September 2020.
B. This acquisition is set aside for total small business firms.
C. The contract type will be firm-fixed price.
D. The NAICS Code is 236220; size standard is $39.5M.
E. The project magnitude is between $1,000,000 - $5,000,000.
F. A site visit is scheduled for 6 October 2020, 2:00 PM (EDT) at Bldg. 779, Dover AFB. All attendees shall submit their name and phone number via e-mail to the points of contact (POCs) listed below by 5 October 2020, 4:00 PM (EDT).
G. Questions must be submitted via email to the POCs listed below by 9 October 2020, 3:00 PM (EDT). No further questions will be addressed after this date. Contractor shall address any assumptions and proposed exceptions to the Contracting Officer in their proposal.
H. Enter price in Section B or print legibly with black ink and complete Attachment 2 - Bid Schedule.
I. Offerors shall submit one (1) copy of their proposal electronically, no larger than 10 MB, via email to the POCs email addresses listed below no later than 3:00 PM (EDT) on 26 October 2020.
POINTS OF CONTACT FOR THIS SOLICITATION:
- Brittney Santiago, Contract Specialist/ Phone: 302-677-4969/ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Porter, Team Lead/ Phone: 302-677-5545/ E-mail: email@example.com
- Sharon Frasier, Contracting Officer/ Phone: 302-677-3577/ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
AVAILABILITY OF FUNDS: Notice to Offeror(s)/Supplier(s): Funds are not presently available for this effort. No award will be made under this solicitation until funds are available. The Government reserves the right to cancel this solicitation, either before or after the closing date. In the event the Government cancels this solicitation, the Government has no obligation to reimburse an offeror for any costs.
- AF NO MILBILLS PROC CP 302 677 5204 639 ATLANTIC ST BLDG 639
- DOVER AFB , DE 19902-5016
- Brittney Santiago
- Phone Number 3026775210
- John P. Porter
- Phone Number 3026775545
- Fax Number 3026772907
- Oct 09, 2020 10:29 am EDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Sep 29, 2020 06:28 pm EDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 25, 2020 04:24 pm EDT Solicitation (Original)
- Jul 02, 2020 11:55 pm EDT Sources Sought (Inactive)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.