Building 1301 Museum Exterior Drainage and Entrance Modification
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 12, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 16, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 11, 2020 10:31 am EDT
- Original Published Date: Aug 25, 2020 05:20 pm EDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Sep 16, 2020 03:00 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 16, 2020 03:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Oct 01, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 01, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Z2JA - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF MUSEUMS AND EXHIBITION BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
Place of Performance:
Dover AFB , DE 19902USA
A. Modify Museum Exterior Drainage and Entry Way in accordance with the Statement of Work dated 25 August 2020.
B. This acquisition is total small business set aside.
C. The NAICS Code is 236220; size standard is $39,500,000.
D. The project magnitude is between $1000,000 and $250,000.
E. Enter prices in Section B electronically or printing legibly with black ink and complete Attachment 2 - Bid Schedule.
F. E-mail proposals to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
G. The contract type will be Firm Fixed Price (FFP).
H. A site visit is scheduled for Tuesday, 1 September 2020 at 2:00 PM EST.**Second site visit scheduled for 9 September 2020 at 10:30 AM EDT.**
I. Questions shall be submitted to the POC listed below no later than 3:00 PM EST on Thursday, 3 September 2020. No further questions will be addressed after this date. Contractor shall address any assumptions and proposed exceptions to the contracting officer in their proposal.
J. Offeror shall submit one (1) copy electronically, no larger than 10MB, via email to the below POC email addresses no later than 3:00 PM EST Wednesday, 16 September 2020.
POINTS OF CONTACT FOR THIS SOLICITATION ARE:
Kaitlyn de Wit / Contracting Specialist. Phone: 302-677-2109. E-mail: email@example.com.
John Porter/ Contracting Officer. Phone: 302-677-5068. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
As of 4 September 2020 Attachment 1- B1301 Museum Exterior Drainage and Entrance Modification SOW has been replaced with the following: B1301 Museum Exterior Drainage and Entrance Modification SOW 4 Sep 2020.
**A Second site visit has been scheduled for 9 September 2020
Attachment 6- Questions and Answers B1301 has been added
- AF NO MILBILLS PROC CP 302 677 5204 639 ATLANTIC ST BLDG 639
- DOVER AFB , DE 19902-5016
- Kaitlyn A. de Wit
- Phone Number 3026772109
- Juan Roman
- Phone Number 3026775223
- Sep 11, 2020 10:31 am EDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Sep 04, 2020 02:56 pm EDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Aug 27, 2020 07:09 am EDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Aug 25, 2020 05:20 pm EDT Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.